Registration and Reservation
To register for a cooking class or book a date for your own cooking party or event, please fill out the Registration Form below, or email us. Your cell phone number is preferred, in case we have to contact you due to any emergencies. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Weekly Scheduled Cooking Classes
To reserve your seat(s), please make full payment (i.e. the listed price plus HST) once your registration has been submitted. As always, we will acknowledge receipt as soon as your payment is received.
Your Own Cooking Party or Event
In addition to the items listed in the Registration Form below, please make sure to include the following information, too:
- The names of the items or menu you would like to learn and make, with the sequence of your preference.
- The number of persons in the group.
- Your preferred date, time and location (your place is also an option).
- Your suggestion or questions, if any. We will get back to you with detailed information including availability and a quote etc.
To secure the date for your own private cooking session or workshop, a non-refundable down payment of $200 or 50% of the total charge, whichever is more, is required. The remainder of the total must be paid one day before your event. Please refer to the payment methods listed in the Registration Form below.
Please Note: If you are signing up for any of our scheduled group classes, a full payment is kindly required in order to complete your registration.
The Ottawa Chinese Cooking Studio, its instructors and employees are not responsible or liable in any way for any damages, loss, injuries, accidents, illnesses, death, mayhem or any other negative impacts that occur while on the premises or its facilities or from use of any items provided for guests use including, but not limited to, knives and hot cooking oil.
We are not a nut-free kitchen. We also use dairy and wheat products. If you have an allergy, please advise us before registering if you are unsure about our menus.
- Your booking is only confirmed when full payment is received.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date. However, you may nominate someone who is at least 18 years of age (at the time of the class) to attend in your place, given that you have notified us in advance.
- No credits are offered for any missed or unattended classes including classes booked with your gift certificate or credit. No exceptions.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or postpone a class and if this occurs, you may either (1) switch to another class by paying the balance owing, if any; (2) get a credit for future use; (3) redeem to a Gift Certificate; or (4) receive a full refund.
- By registering, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. You must not register unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact us before registering.